- UPGRADED DESIGN: The unique design of the center column consisted of 2 sections enables the maximum height of the tripod and monopod to be higher; 4-section legs with quick pull flip type locking buckle allow you to adjust the working height from 24-inch to 77-inch in seconds
- 360 DEGREES PANORAMA BALL HEAD: The specially designed ball-head can rotate 360 degrees which will allow you to get the perfect shooting angle to create stunning panoramas every time. It has 2 independent control knobs to facilitate the adjustment of each precise angle
- PRACTICAL AND ADJUSTABLE: The tripod can be folded to 19 inches compact storage size and 3.53 pounds net weight for easy carrying with bag; 3 levels of opening angle to stabilize on varying uneven grounds and incline levels; The inverted centre column can realize macro photography
- TRANSFORM INTO MONOPOD: One of the tripod leg tube can be quickly disassembled and connect with the central axis to transform into a monopod, providing an alternative way of shooting with ease; The height of the monopod is adjustable from 35-70 inches
- ULTRA-STABLE: Tripod legs are made of finely crafted aluminum alloy; Max. load weight is 8 kilogram for optimal performance; The bubble level indicator on ball head help to achieve accurate horizontal alignment and provide photographic stability. Center column is designed with a hook for sandbag to increase stability (Sandbag Not Included); This tripod can make it the best companion of your DSLR cameras and withstand heavier load compared to similar products yet remain stable
|Dimensions||21 × 6 × 6 in|
Shipping & Delivery
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.