- The iHome AutoVac Eclipse allows you to spend more time on you, not your floors. Clean without lifting a finger and keep up with your busy day using our iHome App ‘ Set A Schedule’ feature. Control and start cleaning from ANYWHERE.
- No engineering degree required here. This iHome Eclipse has a truly easy set up guide to get you going in as little as 4 steps. Using the included remote or iHome App. All in minutes.
- Eclipse intelligently navigates your home using an efficient cleaning path. Building a virtual map of its environment, viewable within the APP.
- This AutoVac also detects and automatically adjust its settings depending on the surface type. Suitable for Low Pile Carpet, Tile, Wood and Laminate Flooring. Increases suction power by 20% when detecting carpet. 3 available power modes with Hyperdrive Technology 2000PA power suction boost to ensure all the dirt, crumbs, dust and pet hair gets picked up.
- You can also use Amazon Alexa or Google assistant to start cleaning with voice command. Self charging technology allows the vacuum to return to its base and charge automatically. 120 minute runtime.
- This product can also easily transition to mopping! With the Power Mop enabled feature. The Power Mop attachment with adjustable water volume control is sold SEPERATLEY as an ADD ON feature.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.