- SUPPORT YOUR NECK AND SHOULDERS – There’s a gap between your neck and shoulder which most conventional pillows won’t fill. Pillow Cube gives you support for your “pillow hole” which can alleviate neck pain or shoulder pain caused by unsupportive or thin pillows. Stop folding or bunching up pillows and try the pillow designed with you in mind.
- COOL AND COMFORTABLE – Pillow Cube keeps its cool with a 60° temperature regulating carbon core, so you don’t have to be flipping the pillow all night long. All 6 sides of the Pillow Cube are the cool side.
- BETTER SLEEP ON YOUR SIDE – Side sleep is healthier for you and is proven to help with circulation, respiration, and digestion. Pillow Cube is the pillow created specifically to support side sleepers in their search for a better night’s sleep.
- SIZE MATTERS – Most side sleepers love a 5” pillow, but if you have broader shoulders or require more support, we made the 6” pillow with you in mind. The Pillow Cube Classic is more compact than the Pillow Cube Pro and perfect for travel, naps, or people who don’t roll around while they sleep.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Once you find the perfect pillow, you won’t want to give it up. That’s why we stand by our Pillow Cubes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so you don’t have to toss and turn thinking about whether this is the pillow for you.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.